Your garden should be an extension of your living space; it should be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
It should mirror your lifestyle and your interests.
A garden design is a conceptual theme that runs through the whole of your garden.
A starting point
Here are a few questions to get you thinking about your new garden?
Feel inspired? Good. A new garden is an inspiring and exciting project. If you decide to use Shropshire Garden Design we spend time with you in the initial design phase, asking these and a lot more questions to find out your likes and dislikes so we can create your perfect garden.
- Who is going to use the garden now and in the future including children and pets?
- What are going to be the main uses for your new garden, e.g. relaxing, entertaining etc?
- Are you a keen gardener or do you want a low maintenance garden?
- Is your garden currently over-looked by neighbours and therefore needs more privacy?
- Do you prefer traditional or contemporary styles?
- What colours do you like
- What sights and sounds do you like, e.g. the sound of water, birds
Every garden we create is completely unique to the people we build it for.
We are based in Telford and we serve the Telford area including, Admaston, Apley, Aquaduct, Arleston, Brookside, Church Aston, Dawley, Dawley Bank, Donnington, Donnington Wood, Doseley, Edgmond, Edgmond Marsh, Hadley, Homer Lake, Horsehay, Ketley, Ketley Bank, Lawley, Lawley Bank, Leegomery, Lightmoor, Lilleshall, Little Dawley, Madeley, Muxton, Newdale, Newport, Oakengates, Old Park, Overdale, Priorslee, Randley, Shifnal, St Georges, Spring Village, Stirchley, Sutton Hill, Trench, Wellington, Wombridge, Woodside, Wrockwardine, Wrockwardine Wood
For a free no obligation consultation and quotation, click here to e-mail us.